Enjoy pleasant stay at Ride Inn at the most optimal tariff plans
Off Season rates – 16th July to 19th December & 6th January to 14th April
Room + Breakfast + Dinner
Peak Season rates – 15th April to 15th July & 20th December to 5th January
Room + Breakfast + Dinner
Additional Information –
- Book directly with us & get discounts even during peak season.
- Special heavy discount offered for bookings of 3 days or more.
- Off season rates are pre discounted rates and are not valid during of long weekends, public holidays & festive season
- GST on accommodation and food will be additional.
- Check-in time is at 12 noon. Check out time is at 10 am. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable.
- We offer House-keeping service on request at no extra charge.
- All rooms come with tea & coffee, kettle, fresh bed linen, blankets / duvets, fresh bath towels, toilet paper roll, soap & shampoo.
- We have ample of safe parking for bikes & cars.
- We have provision for drivers/mechanics to stay at no additional cost on first come first serve basis.
- Option of a full size pull out bed is available in every room at an additional cost of Rs.400/- Guests are requested to inform management in advance if they intend to use the pull out bed.
- Maximum 3 adults permitted per room.
- Children above 5 years will be billed at Rs 400/- as a third occupant/extra bed. No extra charge for children 5 years and below.
- Room heater is available on request at an additional cost.
- We take bookings against 50% advance payment which is fully refundable if any cancellation is made 15 days prior to check-in date. No refunds are entertained if cancellations are made in the last 15 days
- Booking requests which are not confirmed by making an advance payment within 48hours will get automatically cancelled.
- In case of no show or cancellation due to landslide, vehicle breakdown etc, refunds may or may not be entertained.
- Rates are dynamic and hence are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory by law for all guests to produce valid ID proof before check in.
I’ve had the most wonderful time staying at RIDE INN – can’t beat it for friendliness and good old fashioned hospital
BY TIFFANY COATES – WORLD’S FOREMOST FEMALE ADVENTURE RIDER
The owners, Godwin and Snehal, real travelers especially on motorbike, are awesome, extr
BY VINCENT DANNA – ROUND THE WORLD BIKER
Cafe – excellent. Has to be one of the best set ups and concept driven ambiances in the
BY DARSHINI – TRAVELLER
Had planned to have an after party of Royal Enfield Reunion North 2014 at Ride Inn with
BY SRINIVAS – VINTAGE RIDES MOTORCYCLE TOURS
Ride Inn, Across Nehrukund Bridge, Burwa road, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India